Monday, February 16, 2009

The Crash

Don't be alarmed, i was not in a accident or anything like that.

The other day when i was on my computer, i thought to myself. Hey it would be nice to listen to some music while i am on here. So i got my iPod and the USB cable, plugged it in and opened iTunes. It should have just opened up and showed all the music that i had in my iPod. Which just so happened to be like 1400 or 1500 songs. That wasn't the case, an error message popped up saying that iTunes could not read the information on the iPod, and to reset it to the factory default.

Well i was not about to do that, because when you reset your iPod it deletes everything on it, and i did not want that. So i just unplugged my iPod and tried to connect it again. The same message popped up. At this very moment i reset my ipod and thought to myself, it would be very annoying if i can't listen to music on my Mac anymore. So my ipod is restarted at this point and i just decided to listen to music directly off of my ipod, so i got my headphones and plugged them in.

Well well well, when i went to select the artist i wanted to listen to.....there was NOTHING! Not one artist! Everything was gone. Gone forever. All the music, videos, comedians, podcast, all my pictures and even my iPocket Bible. WOW there was a lot of stuff on there. Now i am left to pick up the pieces and start the rebuilding process. Which is a more daunting task then you may think.

I have to track down all my cds that i had uploaded and start putting them on again. one by one. This is going to be so annoying. I actually wish i could just sell my iPod. maybe i will. get some money. well i will let you know what i do with this awful situation

1 comment: