Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Thankful

I am thankful

I am thankful for things

I am thankful for things in my life that are good

I am thankful for things in my life that are good for my family.

I am thankful

I am thankful for people

I am thankful for people in my life

I am thankful for people in my life who love me

I am thankful

I am thankful for Carli

I am thankful for Carli and her patience with me.


I thank God for a lot of things in my life. Times where he has protected me from injury or has spared me from being part of a bad situation. I thank Him when ever i experience something that is hard to deal with, Because He gives me the strength to deal.

I thank him for the little things, the times we don't think of, How delicate our body is made to work properly. I thank him. I thank Him Now for the mornings i haven opened my eyes to see light and color. I thank him for waking up, for waking up the past 22 years, 271 months, 1179 weeks, 8038 days. I thank him now for each of them, and realistically for every minute he gives me.

Thank You.

1 comment: